Peaches Geldof Reportedly Died Of A Heroin Overdose, Highlight Hollywood News
Peaches Geldof died as the result of a heroin overdose, according to a report in The Times of London. The British newspaper says the cause of death will be officially revealed Thursday, May 1, at an inquest.
The 25-year-old socialite and daughter of world-famous musician Bob Geldof was found unresponsive at her home on April 7, in Wrotham, Kent, England.
At the time of her death, Kent Police said in a statement released to Us Weekly: “At this stage, the death is being treated as an unexplained sudden death. Officers are working to establish the circumstances around the death.”
Geldof’s mom, Paula Yates also died from an accidental heroin overdose in 2000.
Geldof is survived by her husband Thomas Cohen and their two sons, Astala, 23 months, and Phaedra, nearly 12 months.