Hey readers, you get to watch the 50-Game-of-Thrones-Episodes-in-50 Days marathon that’s been happening on HBO. So, if you’d just like the show’s major events, here’s your opportunity. HBO2 has the marathon for you.
Entitled “Power Play,” this is a special set of mini-marathons that will run starting next week. Each mini-marathon will feature a collection of episodes that highlight the big “power plays” made by three of the major Houses on the show.
Here’s the exciting HBO trailer:
House Stark: Monday April 4th- Thursday April 7th
- April 4: Game of Thrones 25: Kissed By Fire
- April 5: Game of Thrones 31: Two Swords
- April 6: Game of Thrones 38: The Mountain and the Viper
- April 7: Game of Thrones 43: High Sparrow
House Lannister: Monday April 11th-Thursday April 14th
- April 11: Game of Thrones 11: The North Remembers
- April 12: Game of Thrones 18: The Prince of Winterfell
- April 13: Game of Thrones 30: Mhysa
- April 14: Game of Thrones 40: The Children
House Targaryen: Monday April 18th-Thursday April 21st
- April 18: Game of Thrones 10: Fire and Blood
- April 19: Game of Thrones 24: And Now His Watch Has Ended
- April 20: Game of Thrones 27: The Bear and the Maiiden Fair
- April 21: Game of Thrones 49: The Dance of Dragons
The three weeks of Power Play episodes will air Monday-Thursday at 10pm on HBO2, wrapping up just a few days before the Season 6 premiere on April 24.
You can follow us on social media at www.twitter.com/HighlightHwd or on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Highlight-Hollywood/193119760769011, and now on Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/+TommyLightfootGarrett90211/about
Written By: Tommy Lightfoot Garrett
Photographs are Courtesy: HBO
Follow us on Twitter @HighlightHwd or @LightfootinHwd